Join Shaukat Khanum Tigers’ Club
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre was made possible by an outpouring of support from the whole country including school children. The original “Imran’s Tigers” was re-launched as the Shaukat Khanum Tigers’ Club in November 2008. On its launch, the children joined in enthusiastically and balloons filled the air as they sang songs to express their commitment and support. We hope to engage the children in various healthy activities and allow them to participate in volunteering activities at the Hospital.
Activities of Shaukat Khanum Tigers’ Club
- Volunteers Program
- Birthday Card Competition
- Punjab Intel Provincial Science Fair
- World No Tobacco Day Poster Competition
Rules and Regulations
- Membership for all is free of cost.
- Membership will be allowed to children under age of 18.
- A Parent or guardian signature is required for membership.
- The activities of the Club are by no means compulsory and members have the choice to participate or not.
- The members are urged to spread awareness about SKMCH&RC, its vision, activities and plans among family and friends.
- All rewards for the activities will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- In the event that any of the activities require trips to the other locations outside of the Hospital, permission from parent/guardian will required.
- Members are open to suggest activities for the Club.
DURING ALL ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB, MEMBERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BELONGINGS.
For any specific queries, please contact:
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
Johar Town, Lahore
Tel: +92-42-35905000 Ext. 7022
Email : email@example.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShaukatKhanumTigersClub