Become an Ambassador
Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassadors help raise awareness about cancer and support SKMCH&RC in its marketing endeavors by organizing events and activities in their respective colleges/universities and at the Hospital.
You can be an ambassador for Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre and render your support for all its campaigns and activities. College and university students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassadorship.
Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassadors for the year 2017
|M. Ibrahim Khan||Lahore|
|M. Saram Waraich||Lahore|
|M. Burhan Azeem||Lahore|
|Noor ul Ain||Lahore|
|Hassan Imtiaz Gill||Faisalabad|
|Fatima Tul Zahra||Faisalabad|
|Ali Altaf Jamal||Multan|
|Ahmad Tariq||Dera Ghazi Khan|
|Muhammad Hamza Riaz||Bahawalpur|
|Syed Hammad Alam||Karachi|
|M. Raafe Ali Khan||Karachi|
|Rameez Ahmed Khan||Karachi|
|Syed Ahmed Asif||Karachi|
Guidelines for Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassador Program
- To apply for Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassador Programme, applicants must be currently enrolled in a recognized educational institute of Pakistan.
- Applicants must have a good record of academics and extracurricular activities.
- He/she must have at least one affiliation/membership with a club or society in his/her institute.
- Applicants will be required to submit the Application Form for review and shortlisting for interviews.
- Copy of National Identity Card (NIC) must be attached to the form.
- Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassadors will be selected for the period of one year (ending December 2017).
- Ambassadors will be required to attend the monthly meetings to help plan events and activities in their respective institutions. Some examples of events and activities other than the promotion of all the marketing and fundraising campaign include organizing a Blood Donation Camp, cancer awareness session, charity day, bake sale, sale of charity tickets and/or any other popular activity in their respective institution.
- All promotional material required for organizing any event/activity will be provided by Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital.
- Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassadors will earn reward points for every activity (of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre) that they organize and/or participate in. The top three students earning the maximum reward points will be awarded at the end of the year.
- SKMCH&RC has the right to cancel the ambassadorship of any student in case of misconduct.
For any specific queries, please contact::
Marketing & Resource Development Department
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
7-A, Block R-3, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Tel: +92-42-35905000 Ext.7004, 111-155-555 Fax: +92-42-35945208