Comprehensive Health Checkup
Health is an area of growing concern. Minor complaints are frequently ignored but a timely diagnosis of a disease may assure you of your good health because prevention is better than cure.
At Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, we offer a comprehensive medical examination facility that provides you an opportunity to evaluate your health status with qualified health care professionals. The program is offered in the form of a package that allows two visits giving you an opportunity to get a detailed picture of your health.
Please call Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre on 111-155-555, 042 35905000 Ext: 8888 or 3435, to book an appointment and to get further details if desired.
Kindly report to the Outpatient Department at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, 30 minutes before your appointment time.
After your examination you will be taken for your chest X-ray, ultrasound and ETT. You will also be provided with sample collection containers (for stool & urine samples), and your 2nd appointment will also be booked at this time. Next morning, simply drop the samples (urine & stool) either at the hospital or at the Shaukat Khanum Diagnostic Centre on Jail Road, where your blood sample (with fasting) will also be drawn.
Visit 2 (Follow up Visit)
On the follow up visit, the consultant physician will discuss your reports and current health status with you. If any potential problem is identified, the consultant physician will advise you the further plan of action. You will also meet our clinical nutritionist for a dietary consultation. This will conclude your evaluation, following which you will be provided a complete set of your reports and clinical summary.
Kindly report to the Outpatient Department at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, 30 minutes before your appointment time for registration of demographic information.
- Please confirm your appointment 24 hours in advance. If not confirmed you might lose the appointment.
- Please bring along the authorization form, in case your company is sponsoring your CHCC visit.
- Do not smoke or eat anything three hours prior to your appointment time, your bladder must be full for which you will be required to take 4-6 glasses of water
- In case, you are on medication kindly bring your medicines/previous reports along with you.
- You must remove chest hair, wear casual clothes & running shoes (Jogger) before coming for your appointment. (Without Chest Shave & running shoes, ETT test cannot be performed).
- Bring sample of urine and stool, on your following day (Sterilized containers for samples will be provided to you on your first visit)
- We accept payments by cash & credit cards only.
- Additional investigations that may be required (not mentioned in the package) will be charged separately.
Important Instructions for Female Clients
- Pregnant ladies or if suspecting pregnancy, please inform the doctor and the Radiology staff before the X-ray.
- You are advised not to undergo CHCC during your menstrual period.
Menu of Test
- Complete History & Physical Examination
- Complete Blood Count
- RBC Morphology
- Blood Grouping
- CO2 Urea And Electrolytes (Na, K, Cl, Urea, Creatinine)
- Uric Acid
- Blood Sugar
- Urine Analysis
- Liver Function Test (LFT’s)
- Lipid Profile (TRIG, CHOL, LDL, HDL, VLDL)
- Complete stool Examination
- Faecal Occult Blood
- Hepatitis B (HBV) Screening
- Hepatitis C (HCV) Screening
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
- Chest X-Ray
- Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT)
- Dietary Consultation (by qualified Nutritionist)
Package Price: Rs. 50,000 (Non-Refundable)
Cardiac CT Scan: Rs. 33,000/- Optional
Note: All prices are subject to change without prior notice.