View Scheduled Appointments
Preparing in advance for your appointment can reduce stress and make your hospital visit go smoothly.
If you have already scheduled an appointment with us we suggest you review the following checklist to help you prepare for your first appointment:
- Medical Records: Please bring along documents pertaining to your medical history such as radiology scans, pathology reports, physicians’ prescriptions, etc.
- Appointment Time: Please be on time for your appointment while taking into account traffic delays or other contingencies. Try reaching the Hospital at least 30 minutes earlier for your first appointment and 15 minutes earlier for subsequent appointments.
- Medications List: Make a list of your symptoms, medications (prescription and over-the-counter), supplements, and any allergies you may have to share with your doctor.
- Queries List: Make a list of your concerns and queries related to your symptoms or diagnosis and bring it along when visiting a physician to make the most of your appointment.
- Support: Consider inviting an adult friend or a family member to come with you to your appointment who may help take notes for you and provide moral support. You might also like to bring along a book or a tablet to help pass the time while waiting.