Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2018
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women, worldwide. Pakistan has one of the highest incidences of breast cancer in Asia. You can detect breast cancer in time and start appropriate treatment.
- Women under the age of 40 should carry out monthly self-examination.
- Women over the age of 40 should get yearly mammography screening.
Prevention may not be in your hands, early detection is.
Breast Cancer Awareness Activities
- Breast Cancer Awareness Day at the Hospital
- Grooming session for breast cancer patients being treated at SKMCH&RC
- Pink Tea Party
- Pink day at female colleges and universities followed by a breast cancer awareness session by medical staff
- Breast Cancer Awareness Session in corporates
- Articles on Breast Cancer
Note: Breast Cancer Awareness Leaflets are available at the Hospital.
Public Service Message