Become an Ambassador
The Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassador Programme offer a great opportunity for students to represent the mission of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre (SKMCH&RC) in their respective colleges or institutes located all across the world. The Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassadors act as a liaison between the Hospital and their educational institutes and get hands-on marketing experience to develop their leadership and interpersonal skills.
Students currently enrolled in a recognised college/institute from all across the world are eligible to apply.
- If you are unable to submit the online application, please download the application form and submit it at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your complete applications for the year 2019 by Saturday, January 5, 2019.
Guidelines for Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassador Program
- Students of 9th Grade and above, currently enrolled in a recognised college/institute are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a good record of academics and extracurricular activities.
- They must have at least one affiliation/membership with a club or a society in their respective institutes.
- The applicants are required to submit the Application Form for review and shortlisting.
- The Shaukat Khanum Student Ambassadors will be selected for a period of one year, ending in December.
- The Ambassadors will be required to connect with us on a monthly basis to help plan events and activities in their respective institutes. Some examples of events and activities other than the promotion of all the marketing and fundraising campaigns include organising a charity day, bake sale, charity sports tournament, cancer awareness walk, and/or any other popular activity in their respective institutes.
- All promotional material required for organizing any event/activity will be provided by Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust.
- The Ambassadors are advised not to accept direct donations from public except in the case of fundraising activities endorsed by the Hospital. The Ambassadors should guide the donors to directly submit all the donations to the Hospital via authorised channels as publicised on http://shaukatkhanum.org.pk/donors/
- The Ambassadors will be issued an experience letter at the end of their respective tenures, depending on their performance. They will also earn reward points for every activity (of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre) that they organise and/or participate in. The students earning the maximum reward points will be awarded at the end of the year.
- SKMCH&RC reserves the right to cancel the appointment of the ambassadors at any time, at its sole discretion.
Shaukat Khanum Overseas Student Ambassadors for the year 2019
|Adnan Abdul Majid||Sydney||Australia|
|Ateeq Zada||South Australia||Australia|
|Awais Kaleem||Jeddah||Saudi Arabia|
|Ayesha Riaz||Pennsylvania||United States|
|Aysha Hussain||British Columbia||Canada|
|Dr. Shahrukh Khan||Hobart||Australia|
|Duaa Azeem Choudhary||Alberta||Canada|
|Emaan Nadeem||Fairfax, Virginia||United States|
|Erva Ghani||County Kerry||Ireland|
|Fizzah Fatima||Dubai||United Arab Emirates|
|Hafiz Zeeshan Mahmood||Recife||Brazil|
|Hammad Ahmad||North Rhine-Westphalia||Germany|
|Hassan Hayat||Michigan||United States|
|Humzah Khan||Michigan||United States|
|Maha Khokhar||New York||United States|
|Mahar Muhammad Umair Kaleem Haral||New South Wales||Australia|
|Muhammad Daniyal Khan||Ontario||Canada|
|Muhammad Faisal||Lower Saxony||Germany|
|Muhammad Munzir Rashed||Virginia||USA|
|Muhammad Usman Akram Chadhar||Toronto||Canada|
|Nauman Shahid||Prince George's Park||Singapore|
|Nazeefa Khan||Illinois||United States|
|Rohaba Kaleem||Jeddah||Saudi Arabia|
|Sahrish Khan||Chicago||United States|
|Salwa Ahmed||Virginia||United States|
|Sara Mansoor (until June/August 2019)||Dublin||Ireland|
|Suha Kazmi||Dubai||United Arab Emirates|
|Syed Asad Ali Naqvi||Leimen||Germany|
|Syed Musa Raza||Victoria||Australia|
|Syed Shahzeyb Ahmed||Dubai||United Arab Emirates|
|Yasir U.||Maryland||United States|
|Zainab Saeed||Virginia||United States|
|Zumer Fiaz||Sharjah||United Arab Emirates|
For any specific queries, please contact::
Marketing & Resource Development Department
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
7-A, Block R-3, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Tel: +92-42-35905000 Ext.7004, 111-155-555 Fax: +92-42-35945208