Nursing education & development is one of the core values of the Nursing division at SKMCH&RC, Lahore. Post RN Diploma programs are offered as part of professional growth and development including: Diploma in Oncology Nursing, Diploma in Emergency & Critical Care Nursing & Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing (accredited by Pakistan Nursing Council). In order to cater the ever increasing need of nursing in cancer care and as per the recommendation of PNC a new post RN degree programme is being launched in Cancer Nursing. This is an advertisement for the post of nursing instructor/practitioner, the person will be responsible to develop, implement and teach the curriculum for this 2 year degree programme.
- Competitive Salary Package according to the organizational salary structure
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits through our Employee Health Clinic.
- Provident Fund & EOBI facility as per policy
- RN, RM, BScN, MScN/MAN
- Preferably have Post Basic Diploma in Oncology/BMT Nursing.
- Not less than 55% marks or CGPA 3 in any Academic/ Professional degree/ Certificate
- Experience :
o Minimum of 4 years teaching experience in nursing preference would be given to those with experience of teaching post -RN BSN Programme.
o Minimum of 4 years working experience in a position of Head Nurse/TL in Cancer Nursing/Critical Care area
- Registration with PNC
- IELTS Band minimum 6.5
No. of Positions: 1
Publish Date: Friday March 20, 2020
Closing Date: Monday April 6, 2020