SKMCH&RC, Lahore requires the services of a manager in Pharmacy. The Incumbent should be capable of ensuring smooth daily pharmacy operations. He/she should have experience and knowledge of applicable laws and best practices, and must be familiar with quality standards related to ISO, ASHP, PHCC and JCI and their application. Appointee will be responsible for inventory management, ordering of pharmacy supplies and training, and recruitment of pharmacy staff.
Publish Date: Thursday January 13, 2022
Closing Date: Thursday January 20, 2022
- B-Pharm /Pharm-D, preferably M-Phil/ MBA or any management course from recognised university approved by HEC and Pakistan Pharmacy Council (PPC)
- Ten years- experience in hospital pharmacy with at least 6 years- experience at a supervisory post.
- Competent in developing and maintaining the quality measures for standards related to JCI, ASHP, and ISO 9001.
- Registration with Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills are essential pre-requisites.
Note: Vaccination is mandatory for the candidates to appear in interview session.