Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Peshawar requires the services of a Clinical Nurse Manager (Nursing Risk Management & Quality Assurance) in its nursing division. The incumbent will primarily be responsible for ensuring a safe working environment for nursing staff, patients & their relatives. He/she will be responsible to conduct divisional internal audits & gap analysis, while also participating as a core JCIA, ISO, and Magnet team member in patient tracers & chart audits. He/she will be responsible to maintain & monitor relevant data, ensuring that clinical nursing practices are up to date and that provision of nursing care is based on quality standards. The post holder will also be expected to take part in Nursing Education.
Closing Date: Sunday December 10, 2023
- Registered nurse with valid PNC registration.
- Must have Bachelors of Science in Nursing from a PNC/HEC recognized nursing Institution. MScN / MPH / MBA will be preferred.
- Post Basic Diploma in Oncology/Critical Care/Pediatrics/Accident & Emergency Nursing would be an advantage.
- Should have attained at least 55% marks or 2.5 CGPA (where applicable) in all credentials.
- Must have minimum 4 years of experience as Team Leader/Head Nurse or 03 years as Nurse Manager of a reputable hospital, preferably in outpatient, emergency, ICU, or oncology unit.
- Should have two years of formal/informal teaching experience.
- Should be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must be familiar with ISO, JCIA and provincial health commission accreditation standards and all related policies and procedures.
- Candidates with experience of working in quality assurance and infection control will be preferred.