No. of Positions: 1
Publish Date: Thursday September 17, 2020
Closing Date: Thursday October 1, 2020
- BS/M.S. in Total Quality Management or Equivalent
- Medical Graduate M.B. B.S. or equivalent.
- Preferably with Master-s in Public Health or equivalent qualification.
With 1 year experience, preferably
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make effective presentations.
- Ability to negotiate with internal customers.
- Computer literate, specifically with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, SPSS
- Ability to work effectively under highly stressful situations and to effectively meet the deadlines
- Conduct internal and external (third-party) audits.
- Conduct & supervise periodic reviews of departmental quality systems to ensure round the clock compliance to applicable standards.
- Conduct awareness sessions on various quality improvement standards, customer complaint handling, internal quality audits, and other areas as required.
- Assist HOD, primarily in JCIA related initiatives, as well as QMS related activities
- Assist in Organizational initiatives of QA to meet International quality standards by drafting and developing Institutional policies and audit performance improvement of different departments of the hospital.