Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Lahore requires the services of an `Office Coordinator. The appointee will be required to provide administrative support that includes but is not limited to, receiving internal and external visitors, scheduling appointments, answering telephone calls and emails, organizing events, maintaining department inventory levels and confidential documents,and any other administrative task essential for the smooth functioning of the department.
Publish Date: Sunday December 4, 2022
Closing Date: Sunday December 11, 2022
- BA/BSc from a reputable and HEC recognized university.
- Minimum two years of experience, preferably in a healthcare setup.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Should have good computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook).
Note: COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for the candidates to appear in interviews.