Shaukat Khanum Pink Tea Party
As a host, invite your friends or colleagues to your Pink Tea Party at your house or any other convenient place and share information about the importance of early detection of breast cancer with the people you care for.
Registration must be done 10 days before the decided date of Pink Tea Party.
Recommended safety measures:
For your own safety and for the safety of others, we would like you to follow these guidelines:
-Try to choose an outdoor venue to avoid crowding in enclosed spaces. If doing an outdoor event is impossible, then you can organize a pink tea party indoors. However, keep it a small-scale event with a maximum of 15 guests.
– Maintain a safe distance of two meters from each other throughout the event.
– Ensure guests do not have any symptoms of infection such as temperature, cough or flu.
– Please avoid shaking hands and minimize contact during Pink Tea Party.
– Encourage all guests to wash hands once they arrive and ensure the availability of a hand sanitizer at the venue.
– All guests must wear facemasks during the event.
Share your Pink Tea Party moments with us by using #PinkTeaParty
Stay Safe and Think Pink.